Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Life In New York City

Life in New York City
                Life in New York City it’s like living a place with a huge crowd everyday life but it’s very expensive. One of the best things about New York is that it’s got the oldest and most elaborate subway system in the country. When riding the train, take the time to make sure you are getting on the right train in the right direction because it’s too many train at there and most visitor’s get lost just by going to a wrong. For most part in New York City is very beautiful, the spotlights at night time and the huge building, as far I’ve seen in the city everything look beautiful. I remember the first I been there, I couldn't imagine how the spot light and crowed it was especially at downtown. There’s no shortage of great food in the city, and you’ll want to try it all and believe me you’ll learn how to do it cheap. In New York City you can practically see the whole world because there are people from all over the world that have different culture and background. When you first move to New York you want to party like crazy because it's the best way to meet friends, and late nights out in nightclubs seem to be a less awkward environment to communicate with people you barely know than coffee dates in the full light of day. It’s a great experience to visit there because you’ll meet people from different countries and continents that have culture and different society living. I live in there for couple days before I even come in at Cincinnati but those three that I was in New York City I fall like I been there for one day, just because how beautiful the city was, how fun was it to live there. NYC it’s a place that I wish to live there but life it’s expensive to live there because rents are high prices in New York City.  It would be nice to live there if you can afford it or if you go there for vacation times. There downtowns are ten time brightest then downtown Cincinnati. Almost all stores are open all day and all night restaurants or shopping stores.

 

No comments: